Cold Sore Free Forever

Friday 15 March 2013

Best Treatment For A Cold Sore

Small and painful blisters that are filled with fluid, which develop on the face are known as cold sores. They are caused by virus. Cold sores are very painful and last for a few days. Various medications are available on the market for treatment of cold sores. While some are topical creams, others are oral medications. Cold sores should be treated as soon as the first symptoms are noticed. This will shorten the recovery time and make treatment easier. Many FDA approved treatments are used by people but only certain medications such as Famvir and Denavir are effective. If you want to buy a medication to treat cold sores, ensure that you have a prescription even if the medication is approved by FDA. Also check if the treatment option that you are taking has the following qualities:


It reduces the time taken to heal cold sores


It reduces the symptoms and relieves you of the pain


It prevents the size and occurrence of lesions.


It reduces the time taken to recover


If you are suffering from cold sores for the first time, you will experience a lot of pain and discomfort. It is worse than infections that are recurrent. Doctors advise that the first outbreak should be treated with an oral medication and recurrent infections should be treated with topical medications.


Denavir


Denavir, a recurrent cold sores treatment, was approved by the FDA in 1996. It can reduce the recovery time by around 2 days, if taken during the initial outbreak. It should be applied every 2 hours during the whole day (from the morning till night). The earlier, the better but this treatment can be used in all stages of the viral attack. It shows quick improvement in the health of the individual taking it.


Condylox


Condylox is used to treat genital warts around the anus and surrounding area. This drug is very strong and you will start noticing the results within 3 days of using this medication. Podofilox, a key ingredient in Condylox, prevents the reproduction of wart cells. You should apply this medication once on the affect areas for a period of 4 days after which you have to give a break of 3 days.


Famvir


Famciclovir, marketed as Famvir is an antiviral drug used for the treatment of shingles. It works by slowing down the growth and spread of herpes virus in the body and helps the body to fight with the infection. It not only treats herpes, but also reduces the symptoms of the same. Famvir is used to treat a number of other health conditions such as genital herpes, cold sores, shingles, and chicken pox.


You should not take the above medications if you are pregnant of breastfeeding. These drugs might pass in to breast milk and can affect your baby. Never take these medicines without a prescription. Store them at room temperature, away from heat and light. Do not store these medications in the bathroom. Patients under 18 years of age should not use it.




best treatment for a cold sore


Best Treatment For A Cold Sore is a post from: Best Cold Sore Treatment






via Best Treatment For A Cold Sore

4 comments:

  1. Thank you Dr. Okuns, your herbal medicine is a good remedy for herpes cure, and Removing Warts! You can contact Dr. Okuns via E-mail: herbal.home247@yahoo.com for any types of diseases solutions or WhatsApp him on: +2348078467513

    My name is Mary Hanson, am from United State. I want the general public
    to know how this great man called Dr. Okuns cure me and my sister from GENITAL HERPES with the herbal medicine gotten from him, he cures other diseases too like STD, SYPHILIS, My own was worst I have suffered for Human papilloma virus HPV) for 2years he cure me too, herbal is a great medication. he have a medicine that is 100% percent assured to cure any type of disease and you don't need to spend so much money anymore . I want you to contact Dr. Okuns on: herbal.home247@yahoo.com My family is now a brand new one, so stop your worries and go get your herbal medicine now to get your family free from deadly disease. Once again thanks to Dr. Okuns you can contact him now via phone number: +2348078467513 or email him on: herbal.home247@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so Happy to be writing this article in here, i am here to explore blogs forum about the wonderful and most safe cure for HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS . I was positive to the deadly Virus called HERPES and i lost hope completely because i was rejected even by my closet friends. i searched online to know and inquire about cure for HERPES and i saw Dr Ekpiku testimony online on how he was cured so many persons from Herpes Disease so i decided to contact the great herbalist because i know that nature has the power to heal everything. i contacted him to know how he can help me and he told me never to worry that he will help me with the natural herbs from God! after 2 days of contacting him, he told me that the cure has been ready and he sent it to me via DHL and it got to me after 4 days! i used the medicine as he instructed me (MORNING and EVENING) and i was cured! its really like a dream but i'm so happy! that’s the reason i decided to also add more comment of Him so that more can be saved just like me! and if you need his help,contact his Email now (ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@hotmail.com) or (ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@gmail.com) him on whatsApp number:+2348073673757 or text/call me 16506538578..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm Celina Gomez from Canada, i have been cured from genital herpes with herbalist Sakura herbal Remedy.
    i have been infected with genital herpes for 1 years now , i have done so many medical treatment from different hospital still
    not cured. On a very good day , i decided to make a research on my computer on how to get rid of genital herpes,i found a post of Sarah Wilson on how she was  cured from herpes with herbalist Dr sakura  herbal remedy.
    The Herbalist email/contact number  was there as well dr.sakuraspellalter@gmail.com/ +2348160802189. i contacted him because of my illness .He needed few of my information which i did, and also send me his medicine through FedEx courier service.
    which i received  after 3 working  days of shipment,i drink the  herbal medicine the same way Herbalist Dr Sakura instructed me too.but now my genital herpes is gone totally without any side effect or harm, may God Almighty continuing to bless him abundantly .
    you can contact him on mail/whats app dr.sakuraspellalter@gmail.com +2348110114739 or follow him on Instagram @Herbalist_sakura .you can also mail me for more information celinagomez784@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. My joy has no limits, I never thought that one day I would live on earth cured of this virus. I have suffered from this deadly "HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS" virus for 5 years. I spent a lot of money on drugs and going from one hospital to another, the hospital was my most visited place where constant monitoring was my hobby not until one day I decided to share my situation with a very close friend of mine and she was very upset with me for not telling her since she knew about a doctor called Dr Sani who helps people cure their HERPES. quickly I contacted his email: perfectherbalcure@gmail.com which was given to me by Carolyn, just to give him a test, I spoke to him, he asked me to do some things that I did, he told me he was going to prepare me and send me a herbal cure which he did and afterwards I received it and after using the herbal cure within 2 weeks and days I was totally healed, had to go back to the same hospital that I went to before. confirm my recovery and here is my doctor confirmed me negative, so today I am here to spread the good news of my life about how Dr Sani saved me from the nightmare and the HERPES VIRUS outbreaks. You can contact him by email: perfectherbalcure@gmail.com or Whats-app: 2348118184266. If you are still suffering from this deadly virus ... I believe you are going to be happy and feel alive again as I am in this moment.
    Email: perfectherbalcure@gmail.com
    Whats-app: 2348118184266

    ReplyDelete