Cold Sore Free Forever

Wednesday 13 March 2013

How To Get Rid Of A Cold Sore In 24 Hours


A sore throat is one of the most common of medical complaints. It is an inflammation or infection of the pharynx accompanied with discomfort, pain, or scratchiness in the throat. A sore throat is contagious in most cases and can be spread through coughing and sneezing. There are many ways to get rid of a sore throat.


Home Remedies for Sore Throat


Gargling with raspberry tea, turmeric, sage, lukewarm salt water, and Listerine can help ease a sore throat. Gargling is one of the best home remedies.


Pour one cup of boiling water over two teaspoons of dried raspberry leaves and steep for ten minutes. Then strain, allow cooling and gargling. It is also good for controlling fevers.


Mix one teaspoon of salt, half cup of apple cider vinegar and one cup of hot water water. Dissolve the salt in the apple cider vinegar and mix in the water. Gargle with this mixture frequently.


Drinking lots of water also helps in getting rid of acid reflux sore throat pain and irritation. Although eight glasses will be enough, you can always drink more, if it is all right with you. Apart from helping you with your sore throat, it will also give you lots of other health benefits too.


Ginger is an effective herbal remedy for sore throat. The good thing about ginger is it is a common item in the kitchen. In preparing ginger, peel the skin off and slice it into coin shapes. Place the ginger pieces into a small pot with water and boil it. You will know that it is ready when the liquid turns yellow. You may also add your favorite sweetener to make the taste better. Sip it slowly and you will be able to feel the effects.


Hyssop is one of the herbal remedies that is very effective against sore throats. Not just that, it is also good for congestion and coughs. It is also used as an effective expectorant. To prepare hyssop, just soak it in 1 cup of boiling water and cover it for at least 10 minutes. The ratio is 2 teaspoons of dried hyssop is to 1 cup of boiling water. Let it cool down first before you sip it up.


Apple cider vinegar. This is a popular folk remedy, and doctors suggest it has some basis in fact: the acidity of the vinegar should kill sore-throat-causing bacteria on contact. To use this remedy, mix a teaspoon to two tablespoons (as strong as you can take) of vinegar in with water. Gargle and then swallow two times every hour. Remember to rise your mouth with water after gargling to prevent the acidity in the vinegar from damaging your tooth enamel.


Another effective remedy to end you problem in 24 hours is mango bark. You can mix a small amount with water and gargle several times.




how to get rid of a cold sore in 24 hours


Originally posted 2012-10-11 17:10:23. Republished by Blog Post Promoter


How To Get Rid Of A Cold Sore In 24 Hours is a post from: Best Cold Sore Treatment






via How To Get Rid Of A Cold Sore In 24 Hours

3 comments:

  1. When i first heard about herbal remedy i never believe on such word until i found dr ehi a great traditional doctor that was introduced to me by a friend that suffered from Hepatitis B and was cure with the help of this great herbal doctor (dr ehi) so i decided to contact him for help in getting rid of my families genital herpes virus1/2 which i did and all i was told to provide was just some useful information and some materials use in preparation of the natural cure and that i did and now i am the happiest person on earth because i am writing this testimony of mine with joy and happiness in my heart to the whole world to know that natural remedy is real because i am a living testimony of dr ehi's traditional herbal cure and i want you all to contact dr ehi via his email: drudebhuluspelltemple@gmail.com or whatsapp him  2349035080936 am sure he will help you too. 

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am lacrist Morgan,i am from U.S.A.i contacted viral diseases caused by herpes virus,many people never have symptoms even though they have herpes virus. i never knew that i have herpes until i notice Blisters and ulceration on my cervix,feeling Pain when urinating,high temperature ,feeling unwell,Cold sores around the mouth and Vaginal discharge.when i notice it then i went to hospital for test, and the doctor told me that i have herpes! i was crying because of the pain and itching and the doctor also told me that there is know cure.when in got home, i told my husband about it and he has know bad reaction toward it.he always give me hope that some days i will get the cure.i was at work when my husband called me that he saw  a post on the internet posted by a woman from USA on how she was cure from herpes with the help of a herbal doctor called doctor omole. so i ask him if he has the herbal doctor contact he told me yes, i tell him to send me the herbal doctor email.so i collect the herbal doctor email and mail him about my herpes that i need cure.he reply my mail,and told me to send him my details about my self.after that he told me that his herbal medicine is free,that all he need from me is to provide the items needed for the preparation of the herbal medicine,wish i did.after few days he send the herbal medicine to me and tell me how to use through D.H.L.few days after using the medication,i found out that the pain and itching has gone.after one week i went to hospital for medical checkup.the doctor carry out the test and told me that i am herpes negative.i never have the believe that i will ever be cure from herpes, i am so happy finally doctor omole take away my pain from me.if you are having type of herpes,or other disease. i want you to email DOCTOR OMOLE for your own cure via his email address doctoromoleherbalhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm giving a testimony about Dr Nogadu the great Herbalist, he has the cure to all manner of diseases, he cured my herpes simplex virus, though I went through different website I saw different testimonies about different spell casters and herbalist, I was like: 'Many people's have the herpes simplex virus cure why are people still suffering from it?' I though of it, then I contact Dr Nogadu via email, I didn't believe him that much, I just wanted to give him a try, he replied my mail and Needed some Information about me, then I sent them to him, he prepared it (CURE) and sent it to me through Air freight Online Courier Service for delivery, he gave my details to the Courier Office, they told me that 2-4 days I will receive the parcel and i took the medicine as prescribed by him and I went for check up 2 week after finishing the medicine, I was tested herpes simplex virus negative, if you are herpes simplex virus patient do me a favour by  contacting him and I assure anyone who is suffering from it, your problem will never remain the same again you will be cured also Dr Nogadu help my brother wife to cure her cervical cancer she was suffering from the past 5 years, After he {cure} my herpes simplex virus, then my brother  heard about it, he went home to tell his wife  about Dr Nogadu then his wife  email him and explain her problem to him, he also prepare herbal medicine and he use Air freight courier service to sent her the herbal medicine and he instruct her on how she  will be using it for 14 days, That on the 15 days of it, she should go and check her self in the hospital and she did as she was instructed by Dr Nogadu, to GOD be the glory she was cure of her cervical cancer which she was suffering from for the past 5 years thanks to these great man we will ever remain grateful to you sir for the good work you did in our family. When you contact him, make sure you tell him that I refer you.. contact him via: drnogaduherbalist@gmail.com or WhatsApp him on +2347010627760.

    ReplyDelete