Cold Sore Free Forever

Wednesday 20 February 2013

Best Cure For Cold Sores Fever Blisters

Blisters are basically injury on the skin caused by heat or from friction. The friction or the heat creates tears between the epidermis and the layer beneath, the skin. So periods of intensive rubbing can cause a blister, so hiking takes intensive walking and running from time to time, and with new shoes that do not fit your shoes, it is impossible to go by without intensive rubbing in your shoes.


The treatment of sore throat will vary according to the cause. Sore throats are usually mild and can be treated at home with over-the-counter remedies available from your local pharmacy. They usually get better on their own, in 3-7 days. It is extra rare for antibiotics to be needed. This is only the case when the sore throat is the result of a serious bacterial infection.


To prevent blisters caused from friction you should ensure that your shoes fit correctly and aren't too loose or tight. Having shoes that are too small or big will cause blisters on the back of your feet and the sides of your feet. You will begin to feel lots of pain when you develop blisters due to wearing small or large footwear.


Popping herpes blisters occur when herpes blisters erupt. Herpes blisters are caused by the HSV or herpes simplex virus. This virus is of two categories - HSV-1 and HSV-2. Type 1 causes mouth sores and on the lip area. Genital herpes is caused by the type 2 virus. It is very important that you treat herpes as soon as outbreaks occur to avoid scarring, pain, and even certain complications.


Blisters are caused by physical irritation, chemical irritation, and extreme heat and cold. Physical irritation refers to friction when the skin is rubbed vigorously for a period of time. Foot blisters may develop if wearing tight shoes that are uncomfortable for the feet. Blisters may also form as a result of coming in contact with a chemical irritant such as vesicant. Blisters may also be produced by exposure to severe heat or cold.


The root cause of these hideous and painful blisters is the herpes simplex virus, type 1 or type 2. We all have various viruses in our bodies at any given time. Most, like cold and flu viruses, eventually disappear. This is not true with the herpes virus.


Boat Bottom Blisters form basically from water/moisture being absorbed under the gelcoat where an air pocket/space might have been. If there is raw fiberglass fibers, it will also move into that.... There are many reasons. As more water in an area gets absorbed, its pressure gets greater than the surrounding water and bulges out, thus a boat blister.


Home-remedies for blisters


Home remedies for blisters relieve itching and avoids further infection. Although blisters may heal spontaneously, first aid treatment must still be given so as to avoid infection.


1-Wash the blister with mild soap and warm water.

2- Ice pack or cold water can be applied to help reduce swelling and uneasiness

3-The areas must be kept dry and clean

4-Any signs of infection must be observed


Fever Blister Cure:


1. 'Over The Counter' (OTC) medication for fever blister. They relief your fever blister symptom like itchy, burn, or pain for temporary, but they can't cure the virus completely or reduce recurrence outbreak of fever blister.


2. Consult to your doctor. He may give you prescription to take the antiviral medicines. Antiviral medicines are probably the most effective fever blister cure while using the medication, but after you stopped the treatment, they do not prevent recurrence.


3. Natural home remedies for fever blister cure. It is the best cure for fever blister for many people because they relieve the symptoms more faster than other treatment, eliminate recurrent outbreaks, and no dangerous side effect.


Blister Treatments:


When caring for and treating blisters, you can choose to either let them heal on their own, or drain them yourself. If the blisters are not obtrusive it's best to let them heal on their own as puncturing the outer layer of skin will create an open wound and increase the likelihood of infection.


Fever blisters treatment. Fever blister is called cold sore; herpes oral; herpes labialis. A fever blister is a blister from infection caused by the herpes simplex virus type 1 with characterized by itching and soreness in a day or two, before small and painful red blisters appears usually affects on the skin of the lips, mouth, gums, or the skin around the mouth.




best cure for cold sores fever blisters






via Best Cure For Cold Sores Fever Blisters

3 comments:

  1. I'm short of words to express the goodness of God in my life. I was diagnosed of herpes simplex virus 4 years ago. Which was the worst time in my life,cos of my career and i'm just 28th. I became worried,distress,felt so rejected,dirty and pity. I started keeping in touch with many hospitals,tried many solutions,and consulted many medical practitioners to get ride of my HSV virus,none of the ativiral treatment could cure me .I started trying fruits and herbs, and with time became very interested in herbs for solutions,to get ride of my HSV. I thought my life was gonna end there, i became worried and couldn't sleep at night. That faithful Sunday morning, friend of mine crystal who visited me home came up with a good news with her HIV/ AIDS test result negative. I was shocked,but so happy to have seen that. I wouldn't believe if I haven't seen the result and that would have being my worst mistake in life. She told me it was the work of an herbalist in Africa,Dr.Abang. who prepared the HIV/AIDS cured and sent it to her husband through the DHL. I became very interest and went online to search for natural ways for my cure then I saw a testimony of a lady comments on how she was cured from cancer by the same herbalist, then,I quickly email him@
    Odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com.its med.are very active with immune booster with no site effect.contact him for the solution to all your sickness. He cures all viruses and diseases
    Odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com
    Is a God sent in my life....

    ReplyDelete
  2. HELLO
    My name is Mark.am from Germany.i have been suffering from HIV/AIDS for 3 years.and still  looking for a solution to my disease but still i could not find any cure but just 2 months ago a friend of mine from college came to visit me in the hospital and told me a similar problem of his cousin.who was suffering from HERPES who was cure by a  herbalist called DR SCOFUA. he is a great healer and my friend advice me to contact him so that i can be cure from HIV/AIDS.which i did and now am free from HIV/AIDS so i just want to use this opportunity to say a well deserve THANK YOU to DR SCOFUA.You can also contact him if you have any problem via Email;drscofuaherbalhome02219@gmail.com. HE ALSO CURES OTHER DISEASES LIKE (1).HERPES CURE(2).ALS (3).HEPATITIS (4).HPV CURE(5).SPIRITUAL HEALINGS(6).CANCER (7).ASTHMA(8).DIABETES (9) LOW SPERM(10)PENIS ENLARGEMENT(11)LOVE SPELL(12)BRAIN TUMOR(13)COPD(14)EPILEPSY(15)SICKLE AND ANAEMIA but if you are still in doubt you can contact me @markdavis022119@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please, viewers, share this for others to know about the cure for Herpes and HSV. I'm here to testify on how I was cured of HSV with the use of herbs, I got the herbs from Dr. Odion and he gave me instructions on how to use them and I took the herbal product according to the prescription after which I go for a blood test and the result was Negative. I waited for another two months and retested the result was still negative and my doctor told me I'm completely free from HSV and this Gladys my heart and I wish to share it for the benefit of those living with HSV to also get the herbs from Dr. Odion and get cured just like me. You can contact Dr. Odion on his Email: drodionherbalhome12@gmail.com or call him on his phone number and Whats App +2349019421176.

    ReplyDelete