Cold Sore Free Forever

Monday 25 February 2013

Fastest Way To Heal Cold Sore Scab


You want the scab to form, because that means new, fresh skin is forming under it. Of course, that also means that it's going to start itching badly. Although the virus is retreating back to where it will lie dormant until next time, the area will still be painful and irritated. Some people give into the temptation of picking at the scab trying to get it to go away and leave them healed; however, it won't go away naturally on it's own until the time is right, and anything you do to try to remove it prematurely is going to do more harm than good.


A herpes outbreak is an excellent time to consider a detoxification program, as the virus is not being contained in the nervous system, and is a sign that the body is already in a process of detoxing. Please keep in mind that the herpes virus is extremely contagious. You may be at risk of contracting the herpes virus simply by drinking from the same glass as someone who has a cold sore scab, even if that glass was washed after use. Stress and allergies or too acidic a body are probably the most common cause of tongue sores or fever blisters.


Everyone responds differently to the virus. Many people start experiencing flu like symptoms such as feeling tired or drowsy, having a headache, or lack of energy. Others will not experience any of these symptoms. However, everyone who experiences outbreaks will feel the burning and itching sensation and will know automatically that this is the beginning of an outbreak.


The cold sore virus reproductive cycle begins here. The cold sore virus travels down your nerve fibers to the surface. This movement causes your cold sore target area to itch or tingle. You may notice a burning or dryness sensation. This stage could last a few hours to a few days before entering the more intense cold sore stages.


The first stage is just the starting process. You should feel a light tingling or burning sensation on your lip. You're not going to see any visible signs of a cold sore or anything like that, but within a few days you'll have a cold sore. The next stage is when you have the cold sore on your lip. This will typically last a few days than you'll reach the oozing stage. Your sore will break open and start oozing out the very contagious virus. The last stage is the scab phase, where your cold sore scabs over.


One way to help treat a cold sore is OTC medication containing docosonal. Docosonal is shown to have a hindering effect on the herpes virus and could possibly help the cold sore development slow and not last as long and also help with the severity of the cold sore. Studies have shown docosonal to help with the healing of cold sores by about one day and is recommended that the creams be applied throughout the day on the area the cold sore is forming as soon as you realize there is one.


Other helpful ways in treating cold sores include regular washing of your hands and taking antiviral medications, which are prescription antiviral drugs approved for treating herpes outbreaks. But the truth is, these drugs are not really effective in preventing the outbreaks. They are only helpful in speeding up the healing process, and since these sores are sometimes associated with fever, these medications may also help in treating the fever in cold sore patients.




fastest way to heal cold sore scab






via Fastest Way To Heal Cold Sore Scab

5 comments:

  1. I'm short of words to express the goodness of God in my life. I was diagnosed of herpes simplex virus 4 years ago. Which was the worst time in my life,cos of my career and i'm just 28th. I became worried,distress,felt so rejected,dirty and pity. I started keeping in touch with many hospitals,tried many solutions,and consulted many medical practitioners to get ride of my HSV virus,none of the ativiral treatment could cure me .I started trying fruits and herbs, and with time became very interested in herbs for solutions,to get ride of my HSV. I thought my life was gonna end there, i became worried and couldn't sleep at night. That faithful Sunday morning, friend of mine crystal who visited me home came up with a good news with her HIV/ AIDS test result negative. I was shocked,but so happy to have seen that. I wouldn't believe if I haven't seen the result and that would have being my worst mistake in life. She told me it was the work of an herbalist in Africa,Dr.Abang. who prepared the HIV/AIDS cured and sent it to her husband through the DHL. I became very interest and went online to search for natural ways for my cure then I saw a testimony of a lady comments on how she was cured from cancer by the same herbalist, then,I quickly email him@
    Odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com.its med.are very active with immune booster with no site effect.contact him for the solution to all your sickness. He cures all viruses and diseases
    Odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com
    Is a God sent in my life....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got help for my herpes from DR okosun a herbal doctor from Africa, I wanted this cure since a year and 3 months, i was taken treatment from some doctor, few Months back i came on the net to see if i will be able to get any information for a permanent cure, on my search i saw various testimony of people who was helped by a great man called Dr okosun and without any hesitation, i contacted his email: drokosun55@gmail.com , i wrote him and and he guided me, i asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for me and indeed in 4 weeks and few days after i started using the medicine, i was completely cured from herpes as it worked for me. You can contact him now for your medicine to cure your herpes or any other diseases if you are seeking for a permanent cure for it, contact his Email; drokosun55@gmail.com or his cell phone contact, Call / Whats-app +2348124363791

      visit his website https://drokosun55.weebly.com

      Delete
  2. I found out, that taking herbal treatment is the best to get rid of hpv as soon as i feel the symptoms of hpv is appearing, i took the healing process by contacting Dr Oyagu for natural treatment it works wonders, amazingly ever since I had the herbal treatment i have not feel these horrible disease anymore and my doc told me the virus is gone, i am glad i finally got cured out from this horrible disease. every hpv or herpes patients should also get in touch with this herbalist Dr Oyagu to get ride of these disease forever his email address: oyaguspellcaster@gmail.com or wahtsapp +2348101755322 thank you.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having herpes virus is not the end of life,there are treatments to cure herpes virus with the help of Dr Oluta herbal medicine. I have been suffering from this deadly virus called herpes (HSV) and i lost hope because I was not myself anymore it was not easy working with herpes virus, i searched online to know and enquirer about cure for kidney and i read someone testimony on how he was cured from kidney disease, I don't believe it's true, but I decided to give a try to no if it will really work out for me so i contacted him to know how he can help me and he told me never to worry that he will help me with the natural herbs from God! After 2 days of contacting him, he told me that the cure has been ready for me and he sent it to me via FedEx and it got to me in 3 days! i used the medicine as he instructed me (MORNING and EVENING) after using the medication for few weeks I started experiencing change inside my body, could you believe as I finish the medication I was totally healed It's really like a dream but i am so happy!that's the reason i decided to also add more comment of Him so that more can be saved just like me! You can contact him via dr.olutaspellcaster@gmail.com or test/WhatsApp +2349065326267
    Once again thank you so much Dr oluta may God bless you abundantly, I'm forever grateful   

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got help for my herpes from DR okosun a herbal doctor from Africa, I wanted this cure since a year and 3 months, i was taken treatment from some doctor, few Months back i came on the net to see if i will be able to get any information for a permanent cure, on my search i saw various testimony of people who was helped by a great man called Dr okosun and without any hesitation, i contacted his email: drokosun55@gmail.com , i wrote him and and he guided me, i asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for me and indeed in 4 weeks and few days after i started using the medicine, i was completely cured from herpes as it worked for me. You can contact him now for your medicine to cure your herpes or any other diseases if you are seeking for a permanent cure for it, contact his Email; drokosun55@gmail.com or his cell phone contact, Call / Whats-app +2348124363791

    visit his website https://drokosun55.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete