Cold Sore Free Forever

Thursday 21 February 2013

Natural Treatment For Canker Sores In Mouth

Canker sores are painful sores that appear inside the mouth. They can be either red or white and they can be very disturbing when eating, drinking or talking. Sometimes they appear because of food allergy, other times stress is responsible for them and changes in women's menstruation can also provoke canker sores. They are not at all dangerous and they do no harm, besides the unpleasant tingling and pain, and they will go away in some time. However, if you want to get rid of them faster or to reduce the pain, there are some effective home remedies for canker sores.


There are home remedies for canker sores that you can use when you first feel the tingling sensation before the sores actually appear. One of them is to mix to teaspoons of salt in a cup of water and to rinse your mouth with this solution. Doing so will stop the sores from developing because the salt will pull out the fluid that is inside the sores. If the sores have already appeared and are painful, there are other home remedies for canker sores that you can try in order to feel better and to make them heal faster.


Aloe juice is one of them and rinsing your mouth with aloe juice diluted in a little water will have a very good effect. Relief from the symptoms will also be obtained if you apply warm tea bags on the sores. Tea contains tannic acid and this is acts as a painkiller. Papaya tablets are another effective home remedy for canker sores. Chewing the tablets is better than sucking them because this way the substances contained in the tablet will reach the painful areas. Sores will go away faster if you put a few drops of grapefruit juice into a glass of water and rinse your mouth with it. It is advisable to only do this a couple of times a day and it is best to always use fresh grapefruit juice. A mouthwash can also be made from water and baking soda. If you use it a few times a day, especially before eating or before going to bed, it will get you rid of the sores in around three days and it will reduce pain completely in a day. You can also apply baking soda directly on the sores.


Since no one knows exactly why canker sores appear, there is nothing much that can be done about preventing them. Always maintain a good oral hygiene, avoid spicy foods, cigarettes and alcohol and make sure you always have around one of the home remedies for canker sores.





natural treatment for canker sores in mouth






via Natural Treatment For Canker Sores In Mouth

4 comments:

  1. I'm short of words to express the goodness of God in my life. I was diagnosed of herpes simplex virus 4 years ago. Which was the worst time in my life,cos of my career and i'm just 28th. I became worried,distress,felt so rejected,dirty and pity. I started keeping in touch with many hospitals,tried many solutions,and consulted many medical practitioners to get ride of my HSV virus,none of the ativiral treatment could cure me .I started trying fruits and herbs, and with time became very interested in herbs for solutions,to get ride of my HSV. I thought my life was gonna end there, i became worried and couldn't sleep at night. That faithful Sunday morning, friend of mine crystal who visited me home came up with a good news with her HIV/ AIDS test result negative. I was shocked,but so happy to have seen that. I wouldn't believe if I haven't seen the result and that would have being my worst mistake in life. She told me it was the work of an herbalist in Africa,Dr.Abang. who prepared the HIV/AIDS cured and sent it to her husband through the DHL. I became very interest and went online to search for natural ways for my cure then I saw a testimony of a lady comments on how she was cured from cancer by the same herbalist, then,I quickly email him@
    Odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com.its med.are very active with immune booster with no site effect.contact him for the solution to all your sickness. He cures all viruses and diseases
    Odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com
    Is a God sent in my life....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I Never believed i was ever going to be HSV FREE again, DR.Ehiaguna has given me reasons to be happy, i was HSV positive for 2 years and all the means and medicine i tried for treatment was not helpful to me, but when i came on the Internet i saw great testimony about DR.Ehiaguna on how he was able to cure someone from HSV 2, this person said great things about this man, and advice we contact him for any Disease problem that DR.Ehiaguna can be of help, well i decided to give him a try, he requested for my information which i sent to him, and he told me he was going to prepare for me a healing portion, which he wanted me to take for days, and after which i should go back to the hospital for check up, well after taking all the treatment sent to me by DR.Ehiahuna , i went back to the Hospital for check up, and now i have been confirmed HSV NEGATIVE, friends you can reach DR.Ehiaguna on any treatment of any Disease cos i saw many testimony of different disease like, HEPATITIS,HIV AIDS,EPILEPSY, CANCER,CFS he is the one only one i can show you all up to, reach him on drehiaguna@gmail.com or whatsApp him now +2348073908953. quick contact him for help and you can just quickly drop your number on your first mail as i did for easily conversation

      Delete
  2. HELLO
    My name is Mark.am from Germany.i have been suffering from HIV/AIDS for 3 years.and still  looking for a solution to my disease but still i could not find any cure but just 2 months ago a friend of mine from college came to visit me in the hospital and told me a similar problem of his cousin.who was suffering from HERPES who was cure by a  herbalist called DR SCOFUA. he is a great healer and my friend advice me to contact him so that i can be cure from HIV/AIDS.which i did and now am free from HIV/AIDS so i just want to use this opportunity to say a well deserve THANK YOU to DR SCOFUA.You can also contact him if you have any problem via Email;drscofuaherbalhome02219@gmail.com. HE ALSO CURES OTHER DISEASES LIKE (1).HERPES CURE(2).ALS (3).HEPATITIS (4).HPV CURE(5).SPIRITUAL HEALINGS(6).CANCER (7).ASTHMA(8).DIABETES (9) LOW SPERM(10)PENIS ENLARGEMENT(11)LOVE SPELL(12)BRAIN TUMOR(13)COPD(14)EPILEPSY(15)SICKLE AND ANAEMIA but if you are still in doubt you can contact me @markdavis022119@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Never believed i was ever going to be HSV FREE again, DR.Ehiaguna has given me reasons to be happy, i was HSV positive for 2 years and all the means and medicine i tried for treatment was not helpful to me, but when i came on the Internet i saw great testimony about DR.Ehiaguna on how he was able to cure someone from HSV 2, this person said great things about this man, and advice we contact him for any Disease problem that DR.Ehiaguna can be of help, well i decided to give him a try, he requested for my information which i sent to him, and he told me he was going to prepare for me a healing portion, which he wanted me to take for days, and after which i should go back to the hospital for check up, well after taking all the treatment sent to me by DR.Ehiahuna , i went back to the Hospital for check up, and now i have been confirmed HSV NEGATIVE, friends you can reach DR.Ehiaguna on any treatment of any Disease cos i saw many testimony of different disease like, HEPATITIS,HIV AIDS,EPILEPSY, CANCER,CFS he is the one only one i can show you all up to, reach him on drehiaguna@gmail.com or whatsApp him now +2348073908953. quick contact him for help and you can just quickly drop your number on your first mail as i did for easily conversation

    ReplyDelete